Friday, February 1, 2013

From: Caitlin Mitchell [cmitchell@ndp-agency.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:47 AM
To: King, Kyle; Cawley, Jon
Subject: RC Electric--possible story, advising and funding
Dr. Cawley and Kyle,

I don't know if you recall, but I wrote a story about RC Electric early last semester for Roanoke College's Public Relations Office. In addition to working for Roanoke's Public Relations Office, I am also and intern at Neathawk, Dubuque & Packett, which is a PR agency in Downtown Roanoke.

At Neathawk, Dubuque & Packett, I am working on a possible opportunity for one of our clients, who specializes in electric cars, to help RC Electric with the classic car conversion. I am unable to tell you all of the details at this point until we confirm with our client, but this has the potential to be a great partnership between our client and RC Electric.

What I would need from you both is a list of services you might need. Beyond simply funding, what else could this electric car shop offer you? I know last time we met, you mentioned that your goal this year was to complete a lot of the smaller remodeling projects of the car this year (i.e. wiring and upholstery). Please let me know any other specific services that this car company could offer you, and I will work my magic on my end.

This has the potential to result in future media stories and a lot of benefits for RC Electric and its students, so your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time, and I am looking forward to working with you further.

Caitlin Mitchell
ND&P | Neathawk Dubuque & Packett
Richmond | Roanoke | Chattanooga | Charlotte | Tampa | Durham

410 South Jefferson Street, Roanoke, VA 24011

p 540.589.8653 | f 540.345.5414
cmitchell@ndp-agency.com

No comments:

Post a Comment